Turkey Club Wraps filled with turkey (or rotisserie chicken), bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese and avocado. This 15-minute meal makes a great lunch or quick dinner and is nutrient packed to keep you full.
My family loves anything that is served in wrap, including Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps and Veggie Wraps.
One of my favorite things I love about these Turkey Wraps is how easy they are to customize to use what you’ve got in your fridge. Substitute the turkey for rotisserie chicken, or ham, use whatever veggies you like, and if you don’t have tortillas, serve them as lettuce wraps!
How to make a Turkey Wrap:
- Season turkey with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise and mustard over each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 slices of your favorite cheese and cooked bacon and a handful of turkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Roll and fold each tortilla, burrito style. Cut in half and serve.
Make Ahead Instructions:
Prepare the wraps as directed and wrap tightly in plastic wrap, to keep the tortilla soft and fresh. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container or baggie for 3-5 days (depending on freshness of ingredients).
Consider trying one of these popular Wraps:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more great recipes!
Add to Collection Go to Collections
Turkey Club Wrap
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas white, wheat or spinach
- 2 heaping cups shredded leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 8 slices cheddar cheese , or your favorite kind of cheese
- 8 slices bacon , cooked
- 1 romaine heart , finely chopped
- 1 tomato , sliced
- 1 avocado , peeled, seeded and sliced
Season turkey with salt and pepper.
Spread a layer of mayonnaise and mustard over each tortilla.
Top each with 2 slices of your favorite cheese and cooked bacon and a handful of turkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
Roll and fold each tortilla, burrito style. Cut in half and serve.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe October 2015. Updated July 2020.
The post Turkey Club Wrap appeared first on Tastes Better From Scratch.