These grilling recipes are the BEST and have so much flavor in each recipe. Grill to perfection with each of these delicious and simple to make recipes. From Beef, Chicken to Pork and seafood these grilling recipes will become family favorites this summertime.
More Options for Grilling Recipes: Must Make Summertime Grilling Recipes, Top Summer Grilling Recipes or Amazing Grilling Recipes
You guys, I just can’t contain my excitement because GRILLING SEASON IS HERE! This is my favorite type of food – backyard bbq, summer grilling spectacular! I am grilling everything in site and I want to make every single one of the amazing grilling recipes I’ve rounded up for you today!
Grilling Recipe Tips:
Grill to perfection with these grilling recipe tips! Learn how to prepare your meat to cooking it then enjoying a delicious grilled meal. Impress your family and friends with these grilling recipes this summertime.
- Clean Grill: Yes, you will want a clean grill before starting. Heat up the grill and clean it off using a brush or a grill cleaning spray.
- Prepare the Meat: If you need to marinate prior to grilling or cut the fat, the best time to do it is before grilling it. Read through the recipe prior to grilling for best results.
- Warm Meat: Sounds strange right?! Technically you don’t need to warm the meat up but let the cold meat from the refrigerator sit on the counter for 15 to 30 minutes letting it rest at room temperature. This will ensure an even and simple cooking time.
- Leave the Meat: Try not to move your meat around on the grill too often. It is best to leave the meat cooking in one place then flip over to finish cooking it through. If the meat is sticking to the grill, leave it and it will unstick after it is finished cooking.
- Don’t Squish the Meat: When grilling it is tempting to lay the spatula on top of the meat and squeeze it down to see all the juices run out. Don’t! This is all the fat and juiciness that you need for flavor and cooking.
- Bone In Meat: Cook these meats on high and over direct heat. Once they have a nice crust look, lower the temperature and place in the indirect heat to finish grilling.
- Flare Ups: These do happen every once in a while. Keep a spray bottle of water close by and use it when needed.
- Meat Thermometer: This will save your grilling recipes by knowing exactly when your meat is done. Place the meat thermometer in the thickest part of the meat. Once it reaches the internal safety degree for that type of meat, take it off the grill to rest.
- Before Cutting: Be patient and let the meat rest before cutting into it. This will help the meat hold tight to all the juiciness in the meat. 15 minutes is a good number to wait on.
- Cutting Meat: When cutting the steak, remember to cut against the grain. The lines in the meat are the direction you want to find and cut opposite of those lines. This will enhance the flavor of the meat as well as keep it tender.
Cooking Steak to Perfection:
Know how to cook your steak the way you like! Steaks cook up easily and look even prettier on a grill. It is best to cook a little under temperature. Using a meat thermometer will help you to know what temperature you are wanting.
To gauge the perfect temperature, use a meat thermometer.
- Rare: Temperature: 115°F; Remove when it reaches 110°F
- Medium-Rare: Temperature: 125°F; Remove when it reaches 120°F
- Medium: Temperature: 135°F; Remove when it reaches 130°F
- Medium-Well: Temperature: 140°F; Remove when it reaches 135°F
- Well Done: Temperature: 150°F; Remove when it reaches 145°F
Grilling Chicken the Easy Way:
Chicken is simple to grill and takes minute to get to the perfect temperature. The safe internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Simply place a meat thermometer into the chicken at its thickest part to check the internal temperature. Grilling tender and juicy chicken has become even easier with these simple and delicious recipes.
Pork Grilling Cooking Temperatures:
Pork is simple to grill and has a unique flavor. Add in stuffings or marinate any pork for extra flavor and tenderness. Enjoy the best pork by grilling pork between 145 degrees Fahrenheit (medium-rare) and 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
Salmon is one of my favorite meals to grill. It is simple and usually takes less than 15 minutes. Shrimp and scallops are also fun to see the grill marks on and taste how delicious each one is. Create a masterpiece with these seafood grilling recipes and WOW your family and friends.
Updated on May 15, 2020
Originally Posted on June 18, 2014