Meals for Sydney healthcare workers.
I raise the funds. You cook the meals.
Please complete this form express your interest in participating
For more information – read about Shout A Meal and see the FAQ.
Thank you for your interest in participating in Shout A Meal to provide nourishing delicious meals to our brave Frontline Workers, whilst also putting some much needed revenue back into our talented hospitality industry.
This not-for-profit initiative is being organised and run by Nagi Maehashi of RecipeTin Eats (www.recipetineats.com “RTE”), a recipe website based in Mona Vale, Sydney. Every cent raised will go directly to the restaurants. There will be no deduction for overheads, administration fees or salaries for staff.
HOW IT WORKS
– You make meals, pack and deliver to specified hospitals at specified times
– Meals must include: a starch, protein and vegetables
– $10 per meal – including GST
– Strict adherence to COVID-19 food safety and social distancing requirements
I know $10 isn’t much. Use your talents to show what incredible food you can make on a budget!
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR
Restaurant, catering companies, bakeries and other food producers to make and deliver MEALS to our healthcare workers.
– Proven track record and reputation
– Commercial kitchens – HCAAP certified
– Food Safety Supervisor presence, as required
– Approval by receiving hospital*
* Most hospitals are now closing doors to general donations of food. Meal donations in particular require pre-approval, a process which is run by RTE via our hospital contacts.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, please complete this form. And I thank you for offering your talent in making DELICIOUS food for our brave front liners!
– Nagi x
PRIVACY: All information provided will be confidential and used by the RecipeTin Eats team ONLY for the purpose of providing meals as requested.
The post Sydney CHEFS, Restaurants and Caterers – WE NEED YOU appeared first on RecipeTin Eats.