These pizza bites taste just like pizza using a flattened biscuit and stuffing it full of cheese, pepperoni then baking until golden brown on top. Stuffed pizza bites are the hit of our house!
Pizza is a favorite in our home. Sometimes making it a little different makes it more fun like these pizza stuffed crescent rolls or pizza on a stick. My kids love the fun ways of making pizza and seem to eat them even quicker!
Stuffed Pizza Bites
Pizza night just got a fun twist with these stuffed pizza bites. So simple to make but beware, they don’t last long! Everyone can make their own and they are ready in less than 30 minutes. Serve the pizza bites warm and enjoy them in a marinara dipping sauce for a real pizza taste. These are perfect for snacking after school, serving for dinner with a side salad or just enjoying during game night as an appetizer. Just know they don’t last long!
I am so glad I found this recipe! My boys had so much fun making these with me. We all got to stuff our own little dough with our favorite toppings. The picky one only stuffed his with a block of cheese. But even the cheese ones were good! I loved how this switched up our normal pizza night. We all devoured these because they tasted so good. This is a recipe everyone should have!
Pizza Bites Ingredients:
Make these pizza bites so simple and only takes minutes to create each stuffed bite with your favorite toppings. Simple ingredients that comes together quickly and easily. Your whole family will love making these pizza bites!
- Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits: Make it easy and simply pull apart and flatten a bit before stuffing full.
- Pepperoni Slices: One to two slices are best. Add them in under the cheese.
- Block of Cheese: Pick your favorite cheese and cut into cubes for it is evenly melt while baking.
- Egg: Beat an egg and brush over top of the biscuits before baking.
- Parmesan Cheese: Sprinkle over top for extra flavor.
- Italian seasoning: Season the top of the egg wash to add that Italian pizza flavor.
- Garlic Powder: You can’t go wrong with adding garlic in a pizza!
- Pizza sauce: Serve with and dip your biscuits into it while warm.
How to Make Stuffed Pizza Bites:
Once you have one roll filled with the pizza favorites it is easy to just repeat and make the rest. My kids love making these and can now make them on their own. Game night tastes good with these stuffed pizza bites. In less than 30 minutes these are served warm and everyone is satisfied with a little snack.
- Prepare Cheese: Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
- Roll and fill the dough: Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
- Add rolls to pan: Line the rolls up in a greased 9×13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm: Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Mix and match the dough, cheese and even meat. Add in some little bites of vegetables and your family will have the best stuffed pizza anyone could ask for. For those little ones that are not fans of all the stuffing, just add a cube of cheese. Get creative. It is that simple and delicious!
- Pizza Dough: If you prefer to make homemade dough this is my quick and easy dough that doesn’t take long at all.
- Cheese: Use your favorite cheese like Colby & Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick to cut into cubes and stuff full.
- Protein: Chicken, ham, sausage all are great ways to mix up the stuffed pizza flavors.
- Vegetables: Cut into small pieces and add in mushrooms, bell peppers or onions for different types of pizza bites.
- Fruit: Sliced tomatoes or pineapple are always fun to add into the
More Homemade Pizza Recipes:
- Keto Pizza
- Skillet Pizza
- Easy Grilled Pizza
- The Easiest Homemade Pizza Ever!
- Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Stuffed Pizza Bites
- 3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits 10 biscuits per can
- 56 Pepperoni Slices or favorite pizza toppings
- 1 Block Cheese Colby & Monterey Jack or Cheese Stick
- 1 Egg beaten
- Parmesan Cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Garlic powder
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce To dip the bites in
Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares.
Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
Line the rolls up in a greased 9×13 in. pan. Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Original Post on August 3, 2012