We love Mango Float (a.k.a. Mango Graham Cake) and because we have frozen Strawberries — and we do love strawberries too!– we thought t would be yummy to make STRAWBERRY GRAHAM CAKE (or Strawberry Float).
Remember I told you I’m gonna try THIS too after making that Mango Float with Ykaie. It’s very easy naman kasi — same procedure lang. The difference lang is the topping. Strawberries tend to be really sour, though, so I had to cook it to turn it into a delicious topping.
READ: MANGO FLOAT (MANGO GRAHAM CAKE)
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE ON HOW TO MAKE THE STRAWBERRY TOPPING:
I actually made a lot of Strawberry Topping so I got to use it as ice cream topping and to flavor my milk tea.
READ: BROWN SUGAR BOBA MILK (ALA TIGER SUGAR)
You can also use it as cheesecake topping.
Can I use Fresh Strawberries?
You can also use fresh strawberries, just add 1 cup of water to boil it.
Where can I buy affordable Frozen Strawberries?
I buy my Frozen strawberries at SM Supermarket for P95 per 500g.
Now, this is one dessert recipe na hinding-hindi mo pagsisishan lalo na if you love strawberries!
NOTE: I only posted the ratio of Nestle Cream to condensed milk below. Adjust na lang to how much you need and kung ilang tubs ang gagawin mo.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 1 pack (250ml) Nestle All Purpose Cream
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Graham Crackers
- 3 cups frozen strawberry
- 6-8 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch +2 tbsp water
- Make the Strawberry Topping: Thaw the frozen strawberries in a sauce pan on medium heat. Add the sugar and mix well. Using a potato masher, roughly mash the strawberries and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour in the cornstarch water mixture to thicken. Turn off heat and chill.
- Chill NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream overnight and whip using a handmixer.
- Combine with condensed milk.
- Put 2 tbsp of the mixture on the glass dish or microwaveable container.
- Arrange Graham Crackers in the container. Then top with the cream mixture.
- Top with the Strawberry topping.
- Repeat procedure to form 2-4 layers.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 4 hours or until the graham is moist with cream.
- You can also put it in the freezer if you want it frozen.
- Slice into serving portions before servings.
The post Strawberry Graham Cake (Strawberry Float) appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.