Creamy Peanut butter cheesecake fat bombs make the perfect keto snack or dessert. They’re made with just 5 ingredients and are just 1 net carb per fat bomb!
Fat bombs are a god-send when you’re on a keto diet. They help keep the sugar cravings at bay and are a dessert all on their own. They’re also super convenient when needed so it doesn’t hurt to have a batch in the fridge for when the sugar cravings kick in!
These peanut butter cheesecake fat bombs are a personal favorite of mine. The mixture of cream cheese and peanut butter is a match made in heaven and with the addition of vanilla and dark chocolate, you’ve got yourself little bits of heaven.
TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER FAT BOMBS YOU WILL NEED
- Peanut Butter: you will need to use sugar-free peanut butter. Be sure to read the label as most peanut butter have hidden sugars. We find the organic peanut butter sold in cost to be the best option.
- Cream Cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese and be sure it’s at room temperature or microwave it for 10-15 seconds in the microwave to soften it.
- Butter: Use the best quality butter you can find and also make sure it’s at room temperature or microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it and help it mix through.
- Sweetener: You have a few options but for keto desserts, we highly recommend powdered erythritol.
- Dark chocolate: You can use any sugar-free keto-friendly chocolate. We like using Lily’s dark chocolate bars and chopping them up into super small pieces! Note, the chocolate is completely optional in this recipe so feel free to skip it if desired!
- Vanilla: Make sure it’s sugar-free!
How To Make Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are SUPER easy to make and come together in minutes. Simply beat all the ingredients all at once until fully mixed through.
Next, cover and transfer to the freezer to harden so they are easier to handle. If you will not be rolling the fat bombs in dark chocolate, then skip this step and simply scoop out the fat bombs onto a baking sheet or into molds.
Freeze for a few minutes or refrigerate until they are set and you’re good to go!
WHAT MOLDS TO USE FOR FAT BOMBS?
There are a couple of ways to shape fat bombs. The first option is to freeze the batter until it hardens (about 30 minutes to an hour) and then shape the batter into balls or scoop with a cookie scooper.
The 2nd option is to scoop into a mini cupcake pan for bite-size fat bombs.
Lastly, Silicon cupcake pans are perfect for fat bombs because you can pop the fat bombs right out when they are done. You can purchase them on Amazon here.
What Keto-Friendly Sweetener Should I Use?
POWDERED erythritol is my absolute favorite keto sweetener because it can be used to replace sugar 1:1 for most recipes and it does not leave a bitter after taste. Monk fruit sweetener or Swerve are also great options and for those wondering, 8-10 drops of Stevia also work great!
To Store Fat Bombs:
Cover in an air-tight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy cold!
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Lily’s Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter sugar-free
- 1/2 cup (4oz) cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup (4oz) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate crushed, optional
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, butter, sweetener, and vanilla extract until smooth. Freeze for 30 minutes or until the batter has set.
Scoop out batter using a medium cookie scoop and roll into the crushed chocolate chips.
Place fat bombs on the lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
Store in an air-tight container up to 1 week in the fridge.