Aside from that KETO BAKED SUSHI I made a couple of weeks ago, I also tried this MANGO KANI BAKED SUSHI. I figured I kinda like California Maki, so why not try and make a baked version of it.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- ¾ cup cooked rice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ cup kani crabsticks
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp kewpie mayo
- ½ cup diced mango
- ebiko for topping
- nori sheets and wasabi for serving
- Combine the rice and rice vinegar. Mix well.
- Spread on your tray evenly as the first layer.
- Sprinkle with furikake. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine crab sticks, cream cheese and kewpie mayo
- Mix well and spread evenly on top of the rice as the second layer.
- Top with a bit of furikake, diced mango, and lots of ebiko.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with nori sheets and wasabe
- Scoop a tablespoon of Baked Sushi on a piece of nori sheet, put a drop of wasabi, and enjoy!