I don’t know how many times I’ve ordered this from UCC Cafe but I loved it each and every time. Since we are staying at home because of this pandemic (Yes, we are on GCQ but we are still not going out because Covid-19 is scary!), I thought it would be nice to recreate this at home. Para feeling nasa UCC Cafe pa rin, I used UCC The Blend (instant coffee) Taste No. 113.
It’s so easy to make. All you need are:
- Instant Coffee
Watch the video below to see how I made this….
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
O diba? Super easy lang. I’m sure all you coffee lovers out there would love Kori Kohi as well as much as you love Dalgona Coffee, hindi pa napagod ang kili-kili nyo paghalo dito diba? Go and Freeze lang sa freezer ang drama nya.
What’s your favorite coffee? 3-in-1? Plain black? Decaf? Latte? Coffee Jelly? Comment nyo lang sa comment section, kwentuhan tayo.
OTHER COFFEE RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 1 tbsp instant coffee, I used UCC Taste 113 Blend
- ¼ cup hot water
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1½ cup milk
- Sugar syrup (optional)
- Dissolve your instant coffee in hot water.
- When coffee is dissolved, pour cold water and mix well.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze.
- When coffee cubes are frozen, transfer to a glass.
- Pour warm/room temp milk over the frozen coffee cubes and stir. The coffee cubes will dissolve in the milk.
- Sweeten with sugar syrup, if preferred.
- Enjoy on a hot day.
The post Kori Kohi (Iced Coffee Cube Drink) appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.