Happy Friday! I’m excited to share with you, if you haven’t read it yet, that my article about how I take care of my family with the help of my Panasonic Refrigerator has been published at the Panasonic website.
READ: Caring for My Family with Panasonic Refrigerator
It was published last April but I was too busy to notice because of the ongoing pandemic. So ngayon ko lang na-share sa inyo. I am so happy because I really love this fridge!
…And for those of you who are just looking for a healthy way to make tacos, well, I’ll be sharing with you this very healthy Grilled Fish Tacos with Avocado Salsa which I shared there as well.
Make the Garlic Cream Sauce first by combining all the ingredients together, mixing, and putting it back in the fridge to chill and let all the flavors come together.
Then, make the Avocado Salsa. Same procedure, combine all the ingredients together and put it in the fridge while you go ahead and cook the fish.
For the fish, cooking it couldn’t be easier. I just took it out of the fridge, seasoned it with salt and pepper, and then pan-grilled it.
There you have it. Easy peasy delicious and nutritious meal for the family!
You can serve everything on the table and let the family members assemble their own tacos. These days where we can’t do anything but stay at home to be safe, nothing can be more comforting than sharing a meal with your family and talking about anything under the sun.
And as a mom, this is one of the ways how we can show our pagmamahal and alaga to our family — by preparing and serving them delicious, fresh, and nutritious meals. Kaya nga hinahanap-hanap nila ang lutong bahay, diba?
If you want to keep your food as fresh and nutritious everyday like I do, you can check out Panasonic Refrigerator here: https://bit.ly/2vx7VhR and you can click on Shop Now to locate a store nearest you when you decide to buy.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 2 big Cream Dory Fillets (or any kind of fish that you like)
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Wheat Tortilla/ low carb tortilla
- 3 cups shredded lettuce/ cabbage
- Lime Wedges
- hot sauce (optional)
- 2 ripe avocado diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tomato, chopped
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- Combine avocado, onion, tomato, fish sauce, cilantro, and lime juice in a small bowl and mix well.
- Set aside in the fridge to chill
- Combine mayo, garlic, salt, black pepper, lime juice and white vinegar in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add more vinegar if it’s too thick. The consistency should be thin.
- Season both sides of your fish fillet with salt, pepper, and taco seasoning. Pan-grill it for about 3 minutes on each side until cooked.
- remove from heat and slice into your desired size.
- Heat tortilla over fire in stove top or the oven.
- Fill with the shredded lettuce/cabbage
- Top with grilled fish and spoon Avocado Salsa over top.
- Drizzle with Garlic Cream Sauce.
- Squeeze a lime wedge and add your favorite hot sauce.