It was raining yesterday and you know what happens when it rains — ang sarap kumain! We craved for BEEF STROGANOFF. The problem was we didn’t have sour cream. Good thing there’s an easy and yummy recipe at www.createwithcream.ph that uses Nestle All-Purpose Cream soured with vinegar as a replacement for sour cream.
When I first encountered Beef Stroganoff, I was intimidated because it sounded like something that’s complicated to cook. Now that I know how easy it is, it has become one of our favorite pasta dishes.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
What I love about it is that you can top it on either pasta o rice and it will still be delicious!
Try it mga mommmies!
For more cooking creamspirations, drop by www.createwithcream.ph.
OTHER PASTA RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- ½ kg sirloin, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp MAGGI Savor
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 sachet 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 packs NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream 250ml, soured with
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 400g linguine, cooked al dente
- Heat butter and sauté garlic and onions until fragrant.
- Stir-in beef. Season with MAGGI Savor, worcestershire sauce and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Cook for 5 minutes or until beef is tender, adding water if necessary. Add the mushrooms.
- Pour in soured cream and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
- Pour over pasta or rice to serve.
The post Easy Beef Stroganoff appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.