I had my very first FB LIVE last Saturday! It was an episode of Baking Creamspiration with Nestle All-Purpose Cream where in Twinkle, Ykaie, and I baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and Butterscotch Bars.
First of all I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those who joined me and watched it. Grabe, I was a bit nervous — heck– super nervous pala because as you all know I am such an introverted person and I never did anything live. It was a first because I wanted to reach out to you mommies (and daddies) out there who follow my cooking and recipes. I want to be able to inspire you to cook and bake with your kids in the kitchen and of course, #CreateWithCream — dahil ang sasarap ng recipes nila!!!
I was overwhelmed too kasi tingnan mo naman yung mga ibang mommies that did and will do the following episodes — they are celebrities! at ang kumare kong celebrity mommy blogger — si mareng Pehpot!
So really — it was too overwhelming!!! Kaya Thank you, thank you so much for all your support.
WATCH THE FB LIVE HERE:
To tell you the truth, nag-enjoy ako sa ating FB Live cooking. I think this is the start of many FB Live cooking for The Peach Kitchen. What do you think?
BTW, WE HAVE ANOTHER EPISODE COMING UP ON JULY 26. COME AND JOIN! We will be cooking Hearty Seafood Soup and Calamansi Dalandan Ref Cake. Wag kayo mawawala mommies ha.
For more cooking creamspirations, drop by www.createwithcream.ph.
- 1 stick butter, diced and chilled
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 pack 125ml Nestle All Purpose Cream, chilled
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- Using a spatula, mix butter with white and brown sugar. Mix until light and smooth. (10mins).
- Add Nestle All Purpose Cream and mix for until well combined. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract mix. (3mins)
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Add to cream mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over mixed. Mix in 3 cups of chocolate chips. (5mins)
- Refrigerate dough mixture for about 2 hours. After chilling the dough, mold into golf ball size portions (50grams each) and chill for another 10mins. (20mins)
- Pre-heat oven to 350ᵒF for 30 minutes. Grease baking pan then line with aluminum foil. Place pieces of cookie dough with 3-inch apart. Press cookie dough lightly and bake for 10 – 15 minutes. Set aside to cool completely. Serve. (45mins)
The post Chocolate Chip Cookies + My first FB Live appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.