This delicious Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe makes the perfect quick lunch or dinner your family will love. They’re ready, fridge to table, in just 15 minutes!
Who doesn’t love quick meals that are healthy and kid-friendly? This chicken caesar wrap is a win in every category.
My family’s personal favorite on busy nights is wraps! My husband loves them and my kids devour them! I serve them with a side of cold cut veggies, hummus and fresh fruit. These Chicken Caesar Wraps could not be easier to make–especially if you use leftover cooked or rotisserie chicken.
How to make a Chicken Caesar Wrap:
- Toss ingredients: Add chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, croutons, and caesar salad dressing to a large mixing bowl and toss well to combine.
- Fill tortilla and Roll: Add a big spoonful of mixture to a tortilla and roll tightly, folding the sides in like a burrito. Secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
More 15-minute meals:
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Honey Mustard Sauce
Consider trying these popular wraps:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more great recipes!
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken , chopped
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas (or whole wheat tortillas)
Toss all ingredients, except for tortillas, together in a large mixing bowl.
Place a large spoonful of mixture in a line along the edge of a tortilla.
Roll up tightly, like a burrito, and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe August 2016. Updated April 2020 with new photos.
The post Chicken Caesar Wraps appeared first on Tastes Better From Scratch.